Visitors to Mount Pisgah Academy who require overnight accommodations have two options to choose from: The first is an on-campus guest facility with 4 hotel-style rooms; the other option is to choose one of the several area hotels.
The Guest Facility sits right next to the Girls' Dorm, and has its own parking and a handicapped-accessible entrance ramp. Each room is equipped with two queen-size beds, and a private bath with shower. Each unit also contains a kitchenette equipped with microwave oven, sink, and small refrigerator. Linens, towels, and basic kitchen utensils are also provided.
The "Magnolia" room was designed to be handicapped-accessible (in compliance with ADA standards).
Guest Room Reservations
To make guest facility reservations contact Nancy Parra at 828/418-2402 or email email@example.com. Information required includes full name of guest, the dates of your stay and number of rooms needed, and handicap requirements, if any. A credit card number is necessary to finalize your reservation.
Prices for the guest rooms are as follows:
|Parents of current students
The MPA guest facility does NOT allow pets of any kind. Check out is at 11:00 am.
Guest Facility Policy for Event Weekends
During major event weekends, there are additional policies for the Guest Facility, and in some cases, the guest facility is unavailable.
- Rooms cannot be reserved more than a year in advance.
- Only one room can be reserved per family.
- Families with reservations may reserve a second room 1 week prior to the weekend.
- During Academy Days and Youth Rally, the guest facility is reserved for parents/sponsors of prospective students participating in the activities.
- During Alumni Weekend, the guest facility is reserved for the Alumni Association officers or other alumni participating in Alumni Weekend.
These additional requirements apply to the following weekends:
- Parent Open House
- Youth Rally
- Academy Days
- Alumni Weekend
- Home Show Weekends